Thursday, November 4, 2010

Next Phase: Exercise

Part of my search for better health can be found in exercise.  I have known for months that I would eventually incorporate physical exercise into my new lifestyle change.  But I also know how I am and didn't want to try to change EVERY aspect of my life and get overwhelmed and then do nothing.  So I have purposefully waited until I had this raw vegan stuff more figured out.  Despite what I wrote in my last entry, I really am feeling more comfortable and ready to take on a new challenge.

So last weekend I started exercising regularly.  I've had a few couple week stints in the past, but like everything else, I am trying to make this stick more than two weeks!  So far so good this week!  Boy do I have absolutely no muscle of any kind. But what a wonderful challenge it is to see where I can grow and how much more I can do even from just a few short days ago.

I've been doing cardio-like the eliptical and the treadmill-and then I tried a Power Circuit class (that was tough and very good!) and then this weekend I'm going to see if I like the Aqua Exercise class that my gym offers.  I'm just trying out different things to see what I might actually enjoy doing.

What is your favorite exercise activity?  Maybe I'll give it a shot too!

2 comments:

  1. body pump weight lifting class.....quick results and you feel like a beast when you leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beast, huh? Not sure if that's quite the look I'm going for! :D Sounds good and challenging though.

    ReplyDelete