Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Great Minnesota Get Together!

Ry and I haven't been to the MN State Fair for a few years, so this year we decided to go...with 175,621 other people.  It was a beautiful day to go.  However, the longer we were there, the warmer it got.  There was a wonderful breeze, but it was still hot.  I was trying to find the watermelon stand b/c I could have used a huge bowl of delicious, watery fruit.  However, I never did see it. :(  Here's the pix from their website:



I ate breakfast before we left for the day, then for lunch I had a Giant Pickle.  That didn't go so well for me.  I ended up tossing my cookies (twice!) within the next three hours.  Ew, I know.  Besides that unfortunate occurance, we had a lovely time!  Here are some food related pix. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment