Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Green Smoothie Queen - Day 1

Content taken from my emails from the Green Smoothie Queen:



DAY 1: GREEN MEANS GO!

Ding! Dong! The Queen is Green and bouncing like a jumping-bean!

(Can you tell I'm a little excited about your first day?)

Did you remember to send in your smiling eyes, your cute nose, and your gleaming cheeks to Keely for your Emerald Lounge Class Photo? And hey... even if you're starting out with luggage under your eyes, no worries - you'll have three days to learn how to lose those bags without the help of an airline! No matter who you are or where you're starting from, I'll be looking forward to "meeting" you!

Now ... I know you're busy, so I'm going to stick to the basics on Day 1. Today, I have information for you on the 5W's of green smoothies! And remember yesterday I mentioned those doors that you could do some thinking about? I have 5 of those for you as well. And I can guarantee that you're going to go through ONE of them today! Wanna see which one?

CLICK HERE: C'mon in to find out, my curious cucumber!

Time to see what the green goo is all about!

 The Green Smoothie Queen

Visit The Emerald Lounge and put your feet up while you meet some fellow green smoothie scholars!


No comments:

Post a Comment