Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 7 Rawview

These are just some of the foods I ate this week:
Angel Hair Squash Pasta in Pesto Sauce
Buckwheat Granola with Vanilla Mylk
Cocao Pudding
Green smoothies (various fruits mixed with kale, spinach or other greens) (examples and recipes to come!)
Romaine salads
Apples
Bananas
Blackberries
Grapes
Carrots
Crackers (made of various seeds)
Cucumbers
Honeydew
Nuts (almonds, cashews)
Oranges
Plums
Strawberries
Water, water, water

Emotional changes:
Can I just say that I have wonderful friends?  I went to a dinner party early this week and my girlfriend called me beforehand to ensure that she would have food that I could eat.  She went above and beyond.  I have experienced this with other friends as well and I feel so blessed to have such a great support system around me.  Thank you Erika, Missi, Ann and Kim!!

Physical changes:
This happened more in the beginning rather than now, but I noticed in the first couple of weeks that I never got heart burn anymore.  It was usually caused b/c I would eat too much of something, like chips or pop.  But now I don't get it anymore!  Also, as I had some days where I still ate a bit of 'normal' food, I would notice that I would feel a bit of heart burn after eating food that wasn't raw vegan.

There was no official weigh in this week as I was out of town and used a scale that wasn't mine, but I think it's probably pretty close to my scale, so here are the results I'm going with for this week.

Pounds lost this week: 2.2
Pounds lost so far: 21.8
Average pounds lost each week: 3.1

2 comments:

  1. I love that you update your "avg" weekly weight loss. It makes me grin and I picture all the numbers on a perfectly organized spreadsheet. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to show you the spreadsheet (with the graphs!) some time!! I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete