Monday, August 30, 2010

Green Smoothie Queen - Introduction

I thought I would start out this week by giving a bit more detail on Green Smoothies.  I haven't had a green smoothie for over a week now (b/c of lack of grocery shopping) and this week I am getting back into having one each day.  So come join the fun! :)

The following is directly from the Green Smoothie Queen and is what I used to start trying green smoothies.  Green smoothies are usually fruit mixed with some type of green (spinach, kale, etc.)  Give them a chance!  They're definitely not as bad as they may sound.  Once I signed up for the free 3-day course, I got emails explaining how to do it and with samples of recipes.  But I will recreate that information for you here, over the next few days.

Drinking green smoothies is a way for me to get more dark, leafy, green vegetables (they contain protein!) in my diet so that I can get more of the nutrients that I need.  Simply put, it's much easier to drink the quantity of greens I put in my smoothies than chew them.  I'd be eating salads 24/7!

Is anyone willing to just TRY one?  If you do, I'd love to hear about it - whether it's delicious, disgusting or just so-so!

First things first! Come here!

Little closer...

A little closer...

Just a weeeeee bit closer...

(((((( HUG )))))) Ah! I just had to give you that hug for being here and joining me as we start out your 3-Day adventure together.

I must say, I'm excited for you! I remember how excited I was when I first found out about Green Smoothies (heheh... I also remember how skeptical I was, and look at me NOW! From a quibbler to a Queen!) There's no telling what kind of vibrant transformation you'll make once you start drinking green smoothies! But we're about to find out!

HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
At the end of this e-mail, you'll find a link taking you to the preparation day to get you ready for your Green Smoothie Mini-Course. Your Day 1 e-mail will arrive automatically within another 24 hours, and your Day 2 e-mail the day after that, and so on. Each e-mail I send will have a link to my virtual classroom where you can read the lesson for the day. You'll LIKE my classroom... you can lay on the couch, take extra long recesses, and make as much noise as you like. In fact, I encourage noise 'round here! I want you to know it's okay to talk to me, so e-mail me at thequeen@greensmoothiequeen.com and your question will be answered.

HOW MUCH GREEN SMOOTHIE SHOULD I DRINK?
This depends! If you're a "green smoothie virgin" and have never tried one, I'll be delighted if you end this program by at least trying your very first green smoothie! If you'd like to feel better, try drinking one every day for the three days. If you're already drinking green smoothies regularly and you want to feel great, you can treat this course as a challenge and try drinking as many green smoothies as you can for the three days. Your success can be measured by whether you have increased your intake of greens. You can also participate in the Day 3 Green Smoothie Practicum (stay tuned!) and make your success official!

WHAT ABOUT THE RECIPES? ARE THERE ANY GROCERIES TO BUY?
For this particular program, there's no set menu, only suggestions! You'll be given a couple of ideas for green smoothies on Day 1 and then a list of the best general "starter" ingredients on Day 2. But if you'd like to have some fruit and leafy greens (whatever is local to your area) on hand, then go for it! Your free recipes will appear at the bottom of the classroom pages for Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3. You will also find more free recipes in The Emerald Lounge thanks to our Green Smoothie Graduates who share their creations!

WHAT IS THE EMERALD LOUNGE?
We have an online community of green smoothie drinkers that you can get to know! To access this community, and to learn everything you need to know about your username and password, just click here!

LIVE SUPPORT
If live talkin' is more your thing, you can also click here to find out about The Raw Divas weekly Cozy Coaching Calls. I want you to feel supported and welcome here! Many of the folks using my programs are at very different stages of health - some are raw, some have only just heard of "raw food", some are happy somewhere in the middle, but all are just trying to make improvements. We're just regular green Janes and Joes trying to help one another out with the information we've gained from our own personal experiences, so if you have questions, frustrations, or stories to share you'll be sure to find someone who's either "been there" or is right there with you!

GET READY FOR YOUR 3-DAY GREEN SMOOTHIE MINI-COURSE:
Now, there is a weeeee task for you to do to help you get ready for your first day of class, so please click the happy link to visit the preparation day:

>>>>>>>>>> 3-Day Mini-Course Prep Day <<<<<<<<<<

In the meantime, how about heading for your basement some time today and digging out your old blender? You're gonna want to give it a hug too when you learn just how dramatically it can change your life! So shake that dust off and we'll see you tomorrow, Smiley!

And finally, the royal lawyers insist that I remind you at least once of our Terms of Use and remind you that I am indeed a Smoothie Queen and not a doctor, so it's necessary to tell you:

The responsibility for the consequences of your use of any suggestion or procedure described hereafter lies not with the authors, publisher or distributors of this program. This course is not intended as medical or health advice. We recommend consulting with a licensed health professional before changing your diet.

Parsley Kisses until tomorrow!

The Green Smoothie Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment